How to Whitelist HoloFair on Private Networks?
If you are accessing HoloFair from a private network, kindly make sure the following links are accessible and whitelisted.
- https://holofair.app– Main domain to access the platform.
- wss://holofair.app– Web-socket address the platform uses to communicate with the server.
- https://holofairbahrain.s3.me-south-1.amazonaws.com – Primary Server that HoloFair uses to download content. The full path may look like this for example: https://holofairbahrain.s3.me-south-1.amazonaws.com/videos/holofair-walkthrough.mp4
- *.xirsys.com – Domain and subdomains HoloFair uses to provide audio and video calls using WebRTC. Following IP address needs to be whitelisted as well: https://docs.xirsys.com/?pg=ip-whitelist
- https://cdn3.wowza.com/ – Subdomain HoloFair uses to provide mass live-stream.
- https://holofairs3.b-cdn.net/ – Secondary content delivery network used to distribute event-related files (3d assets, videos, pdfs and images)
- https://holofair.b-cdn.net/ – Primary content delivery network used to distribute event-related files (3d assets, videos, pdfs and images)
- https://holofair-mena.s3.me-south-1.amazonaws.com – Secondary Server that HoloFair uses to download content.
- https://holofair.net/ – Event page where users will see other events and events landing pages
- https://portal.holofair.net/ – Event Organizer portal to manage event content and user invites
Below is the full list of ports that HoloFair uses to operate:
– 80 (HTTP)
– 8080 (TCP)
– 9932 (UDP)
– 9933 (TCP)
– 8443 (TCP)
– 443 (HTTPS)
Please make sure UDP and TCP traffic are not blocked. Please make sure wss is allowed. For verification of wss protocol, please use this https://websocketstest.com/. It should show all green checks.