How to Whitelist HoloFair on Private Networks?
If you are accessing HoloFair from a private network, kindly make sure the following links are accessible and whitelisted:
- https://holofair.app – Main domain to access the platform.
- wss://holofair.app – Web-socket address the platform uses to communicate with the server.
- https://holofairbahrain.s3.me-south-1.amazonaws.com – Domain HoloFair uses to download content. The full path may look like this: https://holofairbahrain.s3.me-south-1.amazonaws.com/videos/holofair-walkthrough.mp4
- *.xirsys.com – Domain and subdomains HoloFair uses to provide audio and video calls using WebRTC. Following IP address needs to be whitelisted as well: https://docs.xirsys.com/?pg=ip-whitelist
- https://cdn3.wowza.com – Subdomain HoloFair uses to provide mass live-stream.
- Below is the full list of ports which HoloFair uses to operate:
- 80 (HTTP)
- 8080 (TCP)
- 9932 (UDP)
- 9933 (TCP)
- 8443 (TCP)
- 443 (HTTPS)
- Please make sure UDP and TCP traffics are not blocked.
- Please make sure wss is allowed. For verification of wss protocol, please use this link. It should show all green checks.